It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Will new editing experience in Confluence have full view and can pages then be retrofitted?

I like the new editing experience, but the title centered in that small space is awkward and looks rather clumsy.  Is a full-screen view on the backlog?  If it is, can pages that are created in the new editing view now be updated to use the full-screen view?  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin_Studer Community Leader Jul 02, 2019

Thank you David.  Will we be able to apply the full width to existing pages created with the new editing experience, once it is available?

Davin_Studer Community Leader Jul 08, 2019

I cannot say for certain as I have not seen it in action, but it sounds to me like you would be able to.

I can!  It is so wonderful.  Thank you.  I'm able to see more on my page when I'm working and it makes all the difference!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

306 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you