Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will new editing experience in Confluence have full view and can pages then be retrofitted?

Stacey J July 2, 2019

I like the new editing experience, but the title centered in that small space is awkward and looks rather clumsy.  Is a full-screen view on the backlog?  If it is, can pages that are created in the new editing view now be updated to use the full-screen view?  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2019
Stacey J July 8, 2019

Thank you David.  Will we be able to apply the full width to existing pages created with the new editing experience, once it is available?

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2019

I cannot say for certain as I have not seen it in action, but it sounds to me like you would be able to.

Stacey J August 13, 2019

I can!  It is so wonderful.  Thank you.  I'm able to see more on my page when I'm working and it makes all the difference!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events