Why the Jira links are displayed as URL when including a page with Jira links set to be displayed as

Fabien Krawiec July 15, 2021

In an original page, a Jira link is set to be displayed as link, showing the title and ticket icon.

When including the page in another one, only the URL is displayed.

1 answer

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2021

Hello Fabien,

Hope you're doing well! Welcome to the Atlassian Community. :)

On the original page, it seems you're using the fabric editor (aka new editor) which uses the SmartLinks cards to show the issue details.

In your case, it seems you are using an include page macro to show the original page on another page, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

That being the case, if you are using the include page macro, we have a bug report, that explains the behavior you are having, as the content from the original page is rendered on the legacy editor format, instead of the fabric editor:

On the Legacy editor, we don't have the SmartLinks feature, so this is why you are not seeing the SmartLink card, but the URL link only.

If you are having a different behavior from a different macro, feel free to let me know! 

Kindest Regards,
Jessica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events