Why is there only one event type shown after subscribing to Team Calendar in a mailing app?

Kerekes Melinda February 20, 2019

Hi,
we've been using Confluence Team Calendar for some time now in our company, and now we'de like to see all events in third party mailing apps (personally, I prefer Thunderbird, but some of us use Outlook or Apple Mail). 

We've tried subscribing to the calendar as described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcalcloud/subscribe-to-and-from-team-calendars-909903946.html, but we always end up seeing only one event type in our calendars (tried with Thunderbird, Google Calendar and Outlook on windows and on iPhone). No errors occur during any of the steps. We've even tried disabling private URLs, but that didn't help either.

This is how our Team Calendar looks (with sensitive information hidden), I've also marked the calendar on the right that we want to subscribe to: team_calendar.png

And this is how it looks in Thunderbird after subscribing: thunderbird.pngSo basically we can only see that one event type no matter how we try (tried importing the .ics file too, same result). 

That event type is no different from the others: event_type_edit.PNGevent_type.PNG

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any relevant help or information about this in the community pages, but I'm hoping to get at least a few tips on where to look for next. Thank you in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

Hello there Kereke! Thanks for sharing the situation here with the Community.

By what you have described and shown, it seems we just hit these bugs:

CONFCLOUD-65594 | Team Calendars doesn't return some of registered events in subscription link

CONFCLOUD-65589 | Exporting Calendar from Team Calendar Only Exports one Event a day

The best course of action would be to vote and watch the reports. Voting increases the report visibility and watching will keep you up to date with everything posted there.

Let us know your thoughts!

Kerekes Melinda February 22, 2019

Thank you, unfortunately these tickets describe exactly the issue we are facing, but at least we know where to look for now :)

Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2019

Thanks for getting back Kerekes! Good to know that the content I sent is indeed what you are facing.

If you ever need something again, come look for it here in the Community!

Like Kerekes Melinda likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events