Why is the Sprint Health Gadget not "responsive" in Confluence?

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

I'm in the process of converting over from Jira-based Dashboards to Confluence-based dashboards (both are in the cloud).  On my Jira dashboards, the Sprint Health Gadget seems "responsive" in nature; it will expand to fill the width of the space allotted for it on the dashboard; if I use a full page, it goes full page width; if I use a sidebar and park the gadget in the sidebar, the gadget shrinks to appropriately fill the correct amount of space.

On Confluence, this is not the case.  Regardless of the page layout, it appears the Sprint Health gadget stays a fixed width; the more space you have, the more out of place the gadget appears.

This is not an earth-shattering problem; it does, however, look "not right".  Is this a known "feechur", or is there a workaround, or is this being addressed somehow by someone?

Sprint Health.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Hi @Randy O_Neal

Check the backlog of feature requests here and if you can't find it, I suggest you create a new one: https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html

Regards 

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2022

It turns out that there is a size setting buried in the configuration of the gadget; you can set it to "Auto" and it will resize as expected.  When the gadget increases in size, it seems to have problems with the font size, but barring that anomaly, it does what I would expect.  Thanks for the feedback!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events