Why can't I change the appearance ('displays a coloured lozenge (a rounded box)') of the Status macro?

johan iojo May 9, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Status Macro

When I'm using a Status Macro as an element within a Page Properties macro, and later on create a page using the Page Properties Report, the column containing the Status macro data can be sorted according the (title) of the status macro.

I would like to re-use this functionality, but use another appearance of the status macro. Can I do this? And how?

2 answers

0 votes
johan iojo May 10, 2016

Currently, i use a number of images to visualize different kinds of 'statusses'.

But it appears that those images cannot be sorted in the Page Properties Report (see issue CONF-40995), so i'm looking for another solution.

I know that (the information provided by) the Status Macro is sorted correctly, so this functionality i would like to re-use, but i indeed want to give the Status Macro another appearance in some cases... 

0 votes
Nick Reilingh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2016

Is your question about sorting against the status macro another way? The title looks like you just want to change the way the status lozenge looks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events