It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why are my tables not appearing the way I've edited them?

In the past month, I've created articles in Confluence utilizing tables. I've been able to add the table, add the image I want inside the table, and then save the article. The article looks exactly as I have edited it. No problems.

Then today, when creating a new article, the same way I always have, the table does not show up the same way it looks in the editor. Additionally, all other pages with tables are affected by this change. What changed? Here are some screen shots to hopefully help you understand what I'm talking about.

When Editing, the image and table look like this. The image is centered and evenly spaced and looks nice:

Edit-Table.jpgBut when I post the article, the table changes to look like this. Every thing is left aligned and the table spans the entire length of the browser window. Quite the eye-sore.Posted-Table.jpgThis only started happening today. Was something changed recently that would affect how tables appear now? I'm asking in hopes there is a simple answer or solution in lieu of me going back to every article I've created to fix this table mess up that has changed every page of Confluence I've made.

Thanks for your time!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

32 views 2 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you