Why are Sprint Health Gadgets not working

Jamie Green
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2018

Each day I send a report with Sprint Health Gadgets for all of our teams. Yet recently some of the gadgets do not load. I refresh the page, and others load but not the ones that loaded previously.

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2018

Hi, Jamie.

Since you mentioned that some of the gadgets do not load as expected, can you please clarify on the following:

• What specific gadgets / macro are not loading? Only the Sprint Health macro?
  • What are you seeing on the Confluence page, specific to the gadgets that does not load? Any errors / warning? Is it rendered properly in Preview mode or nothing at all?
  • Did you ensure that the application link between JIRA and Confluence is connected properly?
  • Was there any changes implemented on JIRA / Confluence recently prior to this problem?
  • Is this happening in any specific spaces or randomly occurring?
Jamie Green
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 17, 2018
  • What specific gadgets / macro are not loading? Only the Sprint Health macro?
  • No, we are having problems also creating new versions of the page with the Sprint Health Gadget
  • What are you seeing on the Confluence page, specific to the gadgets that does not load? Any errors / warning? Is it rendered properly in Preview mode or nothing at all?
  • Nothing at all
  • Did you ensure that the application link between JIRA and Confluence is connected properly?
  • It worked until last week and existing links work
  • Was there any changes implemented on JIRA / Confluence recently prior to this problem?
  • No (we have cloud solution)
  • Is this happening in any specific spaces or randomly occurring?
  • Specific space
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2018

Hello, Jamie.

Thank you for the clarification from your end. I tried to reproduce the issue on my site and verified that I am seeing this on my end:

When adding it to the page and have it previewed:

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 09.03.04.png

After publishing the page:

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 09.00.43.png

When I refreshed the page again, I was presented by this error due to the licensing issue:

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 09.06.17.png

In your case, is it constantly showing a blank section every time you refresh the page? You also mentioned that it is happening on a specific space. Does that mean that you can add the Sprint Health macro on a new page and it gets rendered properly? 

Randy Hutzler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 1, 2020

Has there been any resolution to this issue? The Sprint Health Gadget was working for me but all of a sudden it does not work now. I don't receive an error or any message, the configuration settings window simply does not display anything. It is completely blank so I have no way of configuring the widget by selecting the Board and Sprint I want to display.

Also, this is happening on multiple spaces for me, not just one. And it seems to be impacting other gadgets as well (e.g. Activity Stream)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events