Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I seeing DRAFT next to my tree of topics in confluence? Everything changed,why?

MJ July 26, 2022

Confl issue - 2022-07-26 134823.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

@MJ this is a recent update to Confluence called Findable Drafts. Now only you can see any drafts you may have created within your page tree. This makes finding those drafts that you intended, or did not intend, to create with more ease. 

I'll be moving this question from this collection which is for the Questions for Confluence app to the collection that is meant for general questions about Confluence.

Hope my answer is what you were looking for. The link has all of the details you need to know.

MJ July 26, 2022

Thank you so much. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

Glad to assist! Please click on the Accept Answer button so others that are looking for the same issue can more easily find this explanation.

2 votes
Pablo Pérez Klein July 28, 2022

@Andy Gladstone how do I turn off this feature?

Michael Hawthorne August 15, 2022

Would love to know how we can turn it off too! Or send all drafts to one space...

Like # people like this
darmenante January 11, 2024

Would love to know too. It's very distracting. I don't find it helpful

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events