Where does one get to see Admin created and promoted templates?

Abhay Patil July 4, 2024

I am space administrator, and I created a template called "External One Pager" and promoted it. However, when I click "Templates" menu on top bar, I see 130 built-in templates, but do not see the one I promoted. Where do such promoted templates show up?

When I create a page, it does show the template I created (see screenshot below), among a few more built-in ones. Is there a way I can hide all built-in templates and always have only promoted ones to show up, both in "Templates" and also when they are creating a page?

PageEdit.jpg

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2024

@Abhay Patil The templates you create are available only in the Space that you create them in. I think the Templates menu on the top bar is at the context of your Cloud Site, so it does not have access to templates created at the Space level. (? not exactly sure on this)

With regard to hiding the built-in templates when you are creating a page in a Space, you can go to Space Settings > Look and Feel > Templates and, in the Blueprint Templates list, select the Disable link for each template you want to hide.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events