Where can I find someone who can write customized macros for my company?

Tobias Müller April 17, 2018

My company is using conflucence and wants to imbed our quality management system. Therefor we are taking the comala workflows add-on into our concideration. It gives us the possibilty to create workflows for document controll.

We would need a macro that shows only specific information concerning document controll on our page that is e.g. a process instruction.

We´d like to buy a customized macro that inlcudes only the information we like and in a layout that we like.

3 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2018
0 votes
Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2018

Hi @Tobias Müller,

Comalatech does now offer Workflows authoring services; visit our website to learn more. If there's any questions I can answer please let me know! 

0 votes
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2018

hi @Tobias Müller

I suggest you to contact one of the vendors available in Atlassian marketplace.

screenshot-marketplace.atlassian.com-2018.04.17-15-14-50.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events