When will the Project Documentation plugin support v5.9.1-OD-2015.39 on the Atlassian Cloud?

John-Mark Gurney
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 13, 2015

Atlassian recently updated their cloud, but the macro package is not compatible w/ the latest update.

Please update.

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
John-Mark Gurney
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 15, 2015

Henrique, yes, I am.  I asked here because I went to the project page (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.smartics.atlassian.confluence.smartics-atlassian-confluence-macros), clicked on Supported and then clicked on Get Support.  If that is not the correct place to get support, then the Project Page should be updated to point to the correct location to get support.

Robert, thanks for the update.

Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2015

Hello John! We provide support on Atlassian Answers for this project as the "Get Support" button correctly implies. So everything is running as 'designed'! :) As a side note: I think what Henrique wanted to address is that since your post has not been tagged with "addon-de.smartics.atlassian.confluence.smartic" it could be overlooked by our support. Unfortunately there is no hint for customers on Atlassian Marketplace that this tag is recommended to be used. So as long as the post is tagged with "confluence" there is a great chance that we spot it. And if there is some reference as "Documentation" or "Project" we usually get alerted. If you want get in touch with our support team without posting to Atlassian Answers (your posts will always by publicly accessible), you'll find a feedback button on the product's homepage at https://www.smartics.eu/confluence/display/CONFMAC/Project+Documentation+Macros. Or simply send us an email! Kind regards, Robert

0 votes
Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2015

Hi John,

if you are referring to the add-on Henrique has mentioned: I'm not aware that the add-on is available on the cloud. :)

We are the authors of the Project Documentation Macros and support the version that runs on-premise. The latest version for self hosted servers is 5.8.14 and the latest version of the add-on is compatible with that. We currently cannot approve the fitness of the add-on for any later version on the Atlassian Marketplace.

We plan to update the plugin for compatibility once the final version of 5.9.x is published (see https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-release-notes-327.html).

Kind regards,

Robert

0 votes
Henrique Freitas
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2015

Hi John,

If you are talking about this add-on Project Documentation Macro you could rise a ticket to the vendor as it is not an Atlassian plugin.

Please take a look at their Issue Tracker site.

Cheers,

Henrique Freitas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events