When logging out of Confluence, we're directed to a blank page?

bbauer42 August 7, 2018

When logging out of Confluence, I expect to be directed to the login page. However, we're directed to this blank page (see image below). I can't figure out for the life of me how to fix this. If I remove "?logout=true" from the URL, I get to the login page as expected. Please advise. Thanks.

ConfluenceLogout.png

3 answers

0 votes
bbauer42 September 7, 2018

I've found the logout action in xwork.xml inside the confluence-6.9.0.jar file. It looks like this:

logout.png

Where does the ${logoutUrl} variable get set? Also, we have miniOrange installed, but I don't see anything there that would be causing this problem. We're still searching for a solution, I'd rather not hardcode the logoutUrl in xwork if I can find and set the logoutUrl variable instead, that would be better. Thanks.

0 votes
Derek Cody
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 5, 2018

Has no one seen this issue before? I believe it could be fixed by changing the logout redirect but that seems like such a heavy handed solution for such a simple problem. Are there no other fixes for this beside that? 

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2018

@bbauer42Try clearing  browser cache  firstly, and then try again , this could be as a result of  corrupted browser cache.

Best!

bbauer42 August 7, 2018

I just cleared the cache on all browsers and tried it again with the same results. This also happens on several machines, so I doubt its the browser cache. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events