Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When exporting to PDF how can I make the Jira Issues macro font size larger?

kimberly anderson February 5, 2014

When exporting to PDF how can I make the font inside the Jira Issues macro larger?

I tried the sytling for the tables and that did not do the trick.

Thank you, Kimberly

2 answers

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

Not sre about ondemand, but in the standard version under space admin there is an option for PDF Sytlesheet. I think that is where you would want to make changes.

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2014

Hi Kimberly,

I'd love to hear more about what you are trying to do here and why.

We've just spent a bit of time in our roadmap making PDF exporing for JIRA issues macor a bit nicer. Specifically:

* clearer rendering of issue type and priroity icons

* Dynamic resizing of the columns in the JIRA issues macro to better fit long text and make the table layout much easier to read

* Dynamically shrinking the size of the table to fit the width of the page where appropiate

I'm not sure if they'll specifically address your issue. I guess what I'm after is a bit of context. What type of report do you need a PDF export for? Why are you PDF exporting? What why do you want to make the text larger? is it in a table? or a single JIRA issue? etc..

Stef Smith March 9, 2014

Hi

around this subject -I'm using export to PDF to print off guidance for our staff. Unfortunately some of our staff have found that the font size is too small to read and even though i think my eyesight is fine, i would agree that its smaller than i would usually print out for reading myself. I'm aware that with PDF readers if is possible to change the font but not all of our staff would be aware of that and its also another step for them to undertake just to print them off. We are using On Demand. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks

stef

Will Palmer September 9, 2014

Hi Sherif, What version of confluence provides support for dynamic resizing of the JIRA issues macro when exporting to PDF? Thanks, Will

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events