When I put any image (e.g. edit, delete symbol) in a line, line breaks from that point in pdf output

Trilochan Padhan January 17, 2019

Using Confluence 6.1.0, When I put an image (e.g. edit, delete symbol) in a line, line breaks from that point in pdf output. I checked using both png and jpeg format images, but the result remains unchanged

input confluence page:

confluence page (input).PNG

Output pdf:

pdf output.jpg .

2 answers

0 votes
Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

Try removing/deleting this image attachment from the page by navigating to the ellipses > attachments > select this icon/attachment > click delete

Insert the image again wherever required in the page while editing. This time, make sure you attach a different copy of the image (and not the one you have been using so far). Hoping this would work.

Optionally, try creating a new page and add only this particular line, exporting this new page. This will help you see if the problem is with the page or the PDF Export settings. Once we know where the issue is, we can look into more options to fix it.

Thanks!

0 votes
Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

Hi @Trilochan Padhan,

I am assuming you are talking about PDF export output, in which case please try doing one of the following:

• Insert the image and do not drag/drop it while adding it to the page.
  • Re-size the icon/image to me min possible pixels your Confluence page allows you to.

Try the options with a jpeg. Hope that works!

Thanks

Sireesha

Trilochan Padhan January 22, 2019

Thank You Sireesha for your valuable suggestions. But unfortunately still I am getting the same output, i.e. the line still breaks from the image insertion point.

Regards,

Trilochan Padhan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events