What's causing roadmap planner to not allow editing?

Paul Mulvey December 27, 2018

I searched the archive and found articles such as https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Roadmap-planner-macro-broken/qaq-p/932914 but this doesn't solve the problem. I'm trying to edit the roadmap macro on a page, and when I go into page edit mode, then edit mode on the macro, the macro buttons (insert/cancel) are not on the screen. Also, clicking on an object doesn't show the edit options, so I cannot rename the bars, markers, etc. Anyone else experiencing this?

2 answers

0 votes
Mandy Boyd January 15, 2019

I am also having this issue so thank you for highlighting how I can edit the planner!

I also find that if you add something like a lane and when you click edit it doesn't work if you do something else like add a bar the edit for the lanes works and vice versa. 

There are clearly some refresh issues with the editor.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2018

@Paul Mulvey

Sorry that you are experiencing this issue. Since you are a Cloud user there isn't much you can do from your end. Please click here then report the issue to Atlassian.

It could be a recent upgrade that triggered this unwanted behavior.

Best of luck!

Paul Mulvey December 31, 2018

Thanks - through the links I found another user having the same problem. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65229. It looks as though once the roadmap planner loads, the user must refresh the browser. Following that, the roadmap planner loads correctly in edit mode.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2018

Glad it is working for you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events