What macro can I use to see thumbnails of all of the images in my space, by label?

Anjeanette Agro November 3, 2017

What macro can I use to see thumbnails of all of the images in my space, by label?

If I use the Gallery Macro, it requires me to list each page in my space, individually, and this is not ideal---it's not feasible because our team is creating new pages every day. Does anyone know of a work-around where I can choose the space, and not the page? Thanks. ~Aa

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2017

Are you using Confluence Server? If so, maybe a user macro could help you out here. Also, is the label attached directly to the image or to the page?

Anjeanette Agro November 7, 2017

The label is attached directly to the image. I'll have to check on the Confluence Server question. Thx.

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2017

Confluence Cloud = site name is XXXX.atlassian.net

Confluence Server = site name does not end in atlassian.net

Anjeanette Agro November 7, 2017

We must be using Confluence Server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events