What macro can I use to see thumbnails of all of the images in my space, by label?

What macro can I use to see thumbnails of all of the images in my space, by label?

If I use the Gallery Macro, it requires me to list each page in my space, individually, and this is not ideal---it's not feasible because our team is creating new pages every day. Does anyone know of a work-around where I can choose the space, and not the page? Thanks. ~Aa

1 answer

0 vote
Stephen Deutsch Community Champion Nov 07, 2017

Are you using Confluence Server? If so, maybe a user macro could help you out here. Also, is the label attached directly to the image or to the page?

The label is attached directly to the image. I'll have to check on the Confluence Server question. Thx.

Stephen Deutsch Community Champion Nov 07, 2017

Confluence Cloud = site name is XXXX.atlassian.net

Confluence Server = site name does not end in atlassian.net

We must be using Confluence Server.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

763 views 23 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you