What is my user count?

Morgan Friberg April 22, 2014

I have a 50 seat Confluence OD account. I used to be able to go to Admin and then on the bottom left was an item 'License Details' that showed me how many seats I have, and how many are open.

This 'License Details' link is no longer there. Where do I find this information? I'm not going to count my users which aren't 'disabled'!

I've googled, searched Answers, docs... nothing seems to reflect what I'm looking for.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Morgan Friberg May 11, 2014

It was a huge oversight that Atlassian removed the ability to count users in Confluence OnDemand. They are aware via bugs and support tickets, so for now, the best workaround is to export the users to CSV and filter on the 'status' column.

0 votes
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2014

Hi Morgan,

The 'License Details' feature has been removed from OnDemand.

You should be able to count the user licenses from the Application Access section in OnDemand user management but if your instance doesn't have the new user management, then vote on the following bug report I created to track the feature loss: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-33417

New User Managemet info can be found at the User Management FAQ

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Regards,
Mauro

Morgan April 23, 2014

Thanks for the information. I could not find it anywhere. Any idea when I'll know how to count my users? Can you find this information out for me and let me know how many active users I have. I need to add users and need to know if I should drop some, or upgrade.

Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2014

Hi Morgan,

I updated the bug with a workaround.

Feel free to create a support request to count the amount of users.

Regards,
Mauro

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events