Thank you for your advice!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2018

HI @Robert E_ Schneider

The <Confluence_Home> directory is the folder where Confluence stores its configuration information, search indexes, and page attachments. Another term for 'Home directory' would be 'Application data directory'

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-home-and-other-important-directories-590259707.html

Robert E_ Schneider August 17, 2018

Thank you Yogesh! But apparently this only pertains to local Confluence installations.
As a Cloud-user, do I have a chance to take a look at the logs at all?

My problem is this: I am trying to import a pretty large (>600 pages) Word document with plenty of pictures. The upload process completes and I press "Import" and set the parameters as needed. Then, after a while, I receive an error that the import failed with the hint: "word.import.error.download.file". 
I was hoping that in the logs I could find some more information on what want wrong and how I can remedy it.

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2018

do I have a chance to take a look at the logs at all?

Nope, as this is cloud we don't have access to the file system hence you need to contact with Atlassian.

Ok, so whenever I hit such an Import Failure error, I need to turn to the helpdesk, right?

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2018

Yes, please but maximum time you will get an Atlassian KB/articles related to the problem/error.

Ok, thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events