What about those in the Cloud version?

ABR June 16, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Recently Updated Macro Showing a Blank Screen. I'm on Confluence cloud while the aforementioned article relates to those on the Confluence Installation version. So kindly guide what to do in order to see the recently updated pages through the macro.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2016

You can't use it, so you're stuck.

ABR June 16, 2016

Thanks for your prompt answer.

But I'm not sure I understand, are you saying I can't use the Recently Updated Macro b'cos I'm on Confluence Cloud? Or some thing else?

B'cos it was working fine in another page.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2016

You asked a broken question - you implied something couldn't be done on Cloud without explaining what it was you were trying to do.  So I was confirming what you'd said.

The recently updated macro is available on cloud, so it'll work.  So I'm not sure why you're asking.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events