WebDAV Launcher an Firefox 60

Michael Fiebrandt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 15, 2018

Does Atlassian plan to update the WebDAV Launcher Firefox add-on for Firefox 60?

4 answers

0 votes
Sebastien SALOMEZ May 9, 2019

Hello,

I didn't find Atlassian answer to this problem,  could you please answer to know how to have a WebDav firefox plugin to open Office document into Confluence ?

Thank you.

0 votes
M Hoogenboom October 29, 2018

The problem with this is: as soon as Firefox launches a new version, Atlassian will again be too late to update the WebDAV launcher. It happended already with previous versions. You get an undesired dependency between Confluence WebDAV plugin and Firefox. It may mean that you cannot update Firefox, until Atlassian updates the WebDAV launcher.

I don't know if you would want to delay your Firefox upgrade for security reasons.

0 votes
Harald Jentzsch
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 2, 2018

We are to be keen to get a updated WebDAV Launcher Firefox add-on for Firefox 60 as well. Without this, we must stop our project for migrate serveral office documentation docs (Word & Excel & Visio) from file system into confluence...:-/...

0 votes
Carina Otzen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 26, 2018

I have the same request. Can we receive timely feedback on this? Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events