• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • We wanted to utilize Atlassian Cloud for a confluence centric customer facing website. However plugin support, specifically "Confiforms" or any 3rd party forms software is not supported that we can tell. Why is this?

We wanted to utilize Atlassian Cloud for a confluence centric customer facing website. However plugin support, specifically "Confiforms" or any 3rd party forms software is not supported that we can tell. Why is this?

David Porter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2015

4 answers

1 vote
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2015

Hi David,

The "Confiforms" plugin, specifically, I can tell you that is not available for Cloud instances.

Any third party plugin is not supported by Atlassian, however, most of the vendors of these plugins offer support for it.

You can confirm if a plugin is whether supported or not in the plugin page on market place, through the "Supported" or "Unsupported" icon.

Regards,
LM 

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2015

Atlassian Cloud support limit their support to addons that they are trained on and willing to support.  They don't have the resources to be able to guarantee stability and support on a system where users can install everything they feel like.  (There's a balance here between cost and flexibility too - the more you allow, the more expensive it's going to be to support it)

0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2015

Hi David,

As you're looking to use Confluence Cloud for a customer facing website I thought you may be interested in Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud. It allows you to take a Confluence space and publish that to a fast, mobile responsive website hosted on Amazon Web Services.

Here is an example of our product documentation.

If you have any questions I'm happy to hop on the phone and explore further.

Thanks David, have a great week,
Nick Muldoon (@njm)
Arijea 

0 votes
David Porter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2015

I understand your response.  Sounds like forms usage is just not a feature/area you have expanded in your cloud offering in the near term.

We will focus our effort then on our server instance to build this functionality.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events