Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to create addon/ integrate webMethods.io to receive notifications like slack.

kuldeep kushwaha November 26, 2019

Hi,
I am trying to create a plugin that receives data as soon as some event in performed in confluence bacially that acts as webhook so I raised a ticket for same.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Does-confluence-Cloud-supports-Webhooks/qaq-p/1229110#M160678

Response was recived saying that this can be achived through macros.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/getting-started/?_ga=2.99411352.72052748.1574662864-2100942594.1546942994

Went through the above link and still confused can I get instant notifications through macros.
If yes please guide me the proper steps to create one through node.js
If no then let let me know how can we get live data of event performed.

Regards,
Kuldeep

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2019

Hi Kuldeep,

Thank you for contacting us! I just replied to you about this on your other thread, but I wanted to post here as well.

Questions like this can be raised at the Atlassian Developer Community. The members there have more familiarity with add-on development for Confluence, so they will be able to answer your question.

Let me know if you have any trouble!

Regards,

Shannon 

kuldeep kushwaha November 27, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I will surely rais the question at the Atlassian Developer Community

Regards,

Kuldeep Kushwaha

webmethods-integration June 26, 2020

HI
Using the app descriptor file I am able to register webhook in Confluence Cloud and able to receive the JSON data as soon as an event is performed in Confluence.
But I noticed that the user who is within the administrator group was able to set webhook and other users were not.
I searched for the same but didn’t find anything on Confluence Documentation.
So is there any restrictions with scopes regarding Webhook setup. If yes can you please provide me with the document link.

Regards,
Kuldeep Kushwaha

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events