cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View contributers in Confluence

epohl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2012

Is there a way to view a list of Confluence users who have contributed content?

• Added a page
  • Edited a page
  • Added a comment

We've been running Confluence for three years, but are just now implementing Jira. We want to share the user database, but want to implement a new naming convention for users. This mean we'll need to edit Confluence usernames (I guess in this way: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Changing+Usernames) for existing users, but we'd like to only have to do this for users that have actually contributed content, not all 1000 users.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
epohl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2012

The contributers macro met my needs.

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2012

Site Statistics might be helpful.

epohl
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2012

Ended up using the contributers macro. It crashed the wiki, but not before I got my list. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events