View Confluence Questions Statistics

Priya Kornalius May 3, 2018

The Confluence Usage Stats plugin, which provides the 'Global Activity' screen, is known to cause performance problems on large installations. This plugin is disabled by default.  Do we have any updates on this plugin?

What is the maximum indexes we can have for enabling this plugin?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2018

Hi Priya,

Can you let me know what you mean about any updates for the plugin? This plugin will always be disabled by default due to the performance issues it can cause. There is not a known number of maximum indexes you can have by enabling the plugin.

Regards,

Shannon

Priya Kornalius May 10, 2018

Hi Shannon:

Are there any organizations able to use this plugin successfully for tracking the number of views in an article?

Regards,

Priya

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2018

Hi Priya,

I do not have this information for you, but we can leave this thread open for other users to add their information as to how they're able to use the add-on for their organizations.

Regards,

Shannon

Priya Kornalius May 16, 2018

Thanks Shannon! I'll stay tuned for others to comment. Most of the organizations look for KB view statistics for analytics. I need to know how other organizations are tracking the KB view hits.

Regards,

Priya

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events