Using labels with blueprints does not work... Pages not shown in label overview

Michaela Gluchow May 14, 2018

Hi there,

I am trying to use labels with blueprints. I created a custom blueprint and added a label to it in the blueprint edit mode. 

When I create a new page with it, the label is added as intended. But the page is not listed in page overview for the specific label. Also the page does not appear in the page properties report. 

We are using server version of confluence. 

Any ideas what I've could have missed?

Best regards,

Michaela

2 answers

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2018

Michaela,

Are you using the content by label macro to pull in a summary of your pages?

Victor

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2018

Michaela,

Page Properties and Page Properties Report macro are used show summary information. Either macro can't work without the other.

As for adding labels to blueprints, i don't think that is possible as far as i know. For global templates, Yes.

Victor

Michaela Gluchow May 14, 2018

Hi. 

Yes, I am using both macros including the right label. As far as I checked, this is not the problem. As mentioned above I even can't see the pages on the label summary pages, where all pages with one label are listed. Never the less the page has the label added. So I assume the problem is, that the labeling doesn't work properly.

For the second part of your answer: I added the label and the created page has it added. It's a self created template. Perhaps I used blueprint here in the wrong context?

Best regards
Michaela

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events