Users without entry in LoginInfo table

Adam Porad February 18, 2013

We're trying to determine inactive users. I found this KB article describing how to use the LoginInfo table: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+Identify+Inactive+Users+in+Confluence

I found that there are users in the CWD_USER table that do not have a corresponding record in the LoginInfo table. What does this mean?

My guess is that those users have not logged in since some past version upgrade that included the LoginInfo table, but I'm not really sure about that. I'd like to confirm.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adam Porad March 6, 2013

I got a response from Atlassian Support regarding this. When the LoginInfo table was introduced, the upgrade ran a task to migrate user information from the os_propertyentry table to the LoginInfo table.

However, when a user self-provisions a new account there is no entry in the LoginInfo table. After logging out, then logging in again, then there is an entry added for the user.

So there could be users that didn't migrate over during the upgrade or have not logged in again after creating their account.

1 vote
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2013

Hi Adam.

You are right, users without an entry in the logininfo table have not logged in since that table was introduced (Confluence 4.0).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events