It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

User Profile supplier for Reporting Plugin?

TNTP Jun 11, 2012

We have installed the User Profile Plugin (UPP) from Communardo and would like to use the Customware reporting plugin to report out on fields created using the UPP.

This information is stored in a different part of the database than the standard Confluence profile fields, so we aren't able to use the standard User Supplier for querying this information.

Sure, we could run a SQL query, but we want this to be part of a larger report and using the reporting plugin would streamline the effort.

Does anyone have an idea of how we can address this issue?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
CharlesH Jun 12, 2012
Customware have made their supplier architecture open to the extent that other plugin providers can develop suppliers for use with the Reporting plugin. See this link for further details: http://wiki.customware.net/repository/display/AtlassianPlugins/Suppliers#Suppliers-ProvidingyourownSuppliers I'd suggest approaching Communardo with the idea of creating a supplier, as in the longer term, this would make sense as they know best how they are using Confluence storage, and in case they change this, could make the necessary updates to the supplier. Hope this helps, Charles
0 votes
Martin Cleaver Sep 16, 2014

Michael - we need this too. Did you approach Communardo?

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

I attended  Atlassian Summit 2019  and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...

2,581 views 12 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you