Upgrade d/l costs?

gwil October 23, 2012

What are the costs to upgrade from a lower tier to a higher tier in Confluence? I know the download prices - but if I were to upgrade is there a credit or is it a re-buy?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2012

Last time I did it, you pay the difference. (e.g. 25 -> 50 users, you'll pay for another 25, not re-buy a whole 50)

Contact Atlassian sales - they'll be happy to explain in detail, and talk about making the licences co-terminate on the same dates etc

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2012

Hi Gerry,

There is a credit for upgrading a license tier, so you won't pay the full amount for the upgrade as you would for the download license but you can figure out how much it would cost you to upgrade from your current license tier to the license tier you wish to upgrade to from this page: http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/confluence#downloadlicenses-2

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events