Updating Table Filter Add-on

Ryan Hargreaves March 15, 2017

Currently we have v1.5.1 of Table Filter installed on our Confluence instance. We need the latest version to address the Page Properties Report issue. Even though we have installed it via the Marketplace the 'Manage Add-ons' section still shows the old version is installed. Does anyone know if we have to restart Confluence for the changes to take effect or any other resolution?

1 answer

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2017

Hi Ryan,

I've answered to your support ticket. Please, let me know if you received my reply.

Ryan Hargreaves March 15, 2017

Hi Andrey

I didn't receive your reply, my company mail server must have blocked it. Are you able to post the answer here?

Thanks

Ryan 

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2017

Hi Ryan,

You do not need to restart Confluence. But I think there is an issue in Confluence or UPM. Please, try to uninstall Table Filter add-on and then install it again.

Ryan Hargreaves March 16, 2017

I only see a 'disable' option for the macro. I assume i need to disable it before the uninstall option appears? Currently there are 121 instances of Table Filter being used within our confluence site. When I reinstall the macro will those pages need to be updated again to use the new version?

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2017

Everything will be fine with existing macros on pages after uninstalling and installing it again.

Usually, only one "Disable" button appear for System add-ons, not user installed. What version of the UPM (Universal Plugin Manager) do you use? Can you update it?

Ryan Hargreaves March 16, 2017

Currently the Table Filter Macro is showing up a System Add-on not a user installed one, is that correct? I will ask our Confluence Admin to upgrade the UPM and get back to you. Thanks.

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2017

Table Filter should be shown as a user installed add-on, so this is a UPM misbehavior. UPM update might help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events