Update to confluence 3.5.6 lost favourites.js

IDM July 10, 2011

After an upgrade to confluence 3.5.6 from 3.1.2 it appears I have lost the file favourites.js.

This file contains gotoUrl (used in the space tree on my dashboard page)

This file contains toggleStar (used in the same page)

I can't find this function in 3.5.6 includes/js/ folder.

What I missed ?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 10, 2011

This is now bundled the Confluence Dashboard Macros plugin in confluence-dashboard-macros.3.x.jar. Both functions are now in the JAR in a file named dashboard-macros.js

• gotoUrl is still there, though slightly reworked
  • toggleStar has been replaced by toggleFavouriteSpace refactored to say what it does :)
IDM July 10, 2011

I don't have the file dashboard-macro.js in the confluence std:

[11/07-13:45]<root@confluence:/usr/local/confluence/confluence-3.5.6-std># find . -name "*ashbo*"
./confluence/dashboard
./confluence/dashboard/dashboard.vm
./confluence/dashboard/dashboard-welcome.vm
./confluence/decorators/includes/dashboard-navigation.vm

And I can't find the function:
[11/07-15:02]<root@confluence:/usr/local/confluence/confluence-3.5.6-std># grep -ri gotoUrl *
[1] 15543 exit 1 grep -ri gotoUrl *
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 10, 2011

@idm: Check the updated answer above

IDM July 11, 2011

This files is bundled with confluence ?

I can't find them in my package, and online plugins of "confluence Dashboard Macros" seems to be old (2008, version 1.4.1)

And if I found this file, do I need to patch some of my data for the new name of the function ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events