Hi! Just noticed the undo/redo option for the updated version is no longer available. I accidentally removed an info and the last version allows me to undo/redo everything. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Kristine,

Are you referring to the editor on Confluence Cloud?

The undo/redo buttons are only removed from the toolbar, but you can still use the classic shortcuts on your computer, such as:

• Undo Windows Ctrl+Z, Mac COMMAND + Z
  • Redo Windows Ctrl+Y, Mac COMMAND + Y

These will work provided you haven't saved the page yet.

Otherwise, you can revert to your previous version. See Page Versions and History for more information on that.

Finally, I created a feature request in order to return the buttons, since it turns out many users were not familiar with the built-in shortcuts and found the buttons to be easier. Please feel free to vote on the below request and watch it for any updates:

Kind regards,

Shannon

Undo / Redo keyboard commands are no longer working for me.

Hi Andrew,

On the linked feature request above, there's a bug we created for users who are not able to use the keyboard shortcuts for some reason. I'm not sure if you saw it:

Please feel free to comment on that case with your exact specifications so we can understand what is causing the issue exactly.

Regards,

Shannon

Rawn Sim I'm New Here Jul 05, 2018

WHY WHY WHY?! remove a feature that was previously there?!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

399 views 17 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you