Unable to reorder pages as admin

Mark Simpson January 19, 2023

I setup our account and created all of our spaces. I am the admin and the space admin for all spaces. When I try to reorder pages on one of our spaces I keep getting the message that I don't have permission to do so. I read the article about needing to have Add and View permissions for that space. I have checked and have those permissions (I have all of them). Any idea why I am getting this message? And yes I am logged in as myself.

1 answer

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023

Hi @Mark Simpson,

Can you please check that there are no page restrictions configured for the page? Can you edit it, for example?

Best, Max

Mark Simpson January 19, 2023

That was it thank you! We are using an signature tool that it automatically restricts edits once you send out the invites except for signing. I added my self w/the ability to edit and then was able to move it. Thank you!

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023

You're welcome! I'm happy that we were able to resolve this so quickly. :) Please consider accepting my answer, so your question is marked as resolved to the community.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events