Unable to publish the confluence page on any browser and lost all the edited changes

Sharada Hulluru January 16, 2020

Hi Team,

Could you please help us in resolving the issue with confluence page as per the attachment.

User is unable to publish the page and lost all the drafts for the page. User couldn't see any changes made recently. 

Thanks,

GMS Team

3 answers

1 vote
Jens Müller February 16, 2021

I'm somehow having a hunch that this might be due to adding an attachment to the page before saving it for the first time ...

I remember a similar problem from my company's Confluence installation: URLs are not transformed into proper Confluence links if the page hasn't been saved once after creating ...

1 vote
Ashleigh Bulmer January 17, 2020

I am also experiencing this issue.

After creating an article with multiple uploaded images (Inserted not copied in) and it just hangs saying "Hold on! We're still saving your page" It's been like this for 20 minutes.

It's not my internet connection.

All images are .PNG and aren't a big upload size. 

0 votes
Ed Waugh October 6, 2020

I have this same issue today. Has it been raised as a bug somewhere? Or with the support team?

Sharada Hulluru October 6, 2020

Please log a job with support team they might fix from backend.

Ed Waugh October 6, 2020

Done, just-604783

Matt Lane November 3, 2020

Thank you, same issue I had just now. Glad to know others are in the same boat, but obviously would much prefer it was addressed and fixed soon. I'm probably just going to publish more often and more incrementally now to try avoid this issue in meantime.

Like Ed Waugh likes this
Ed Waugh November 3, 2020

I have also seen an issue where making a new page too quickly causes it to get the name of the parent page. Not a big issue but seems like there are a few race conditions in the code. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events