Unable to mount webdav network folder

Heshan Manamperi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

HI,

I have installed webdav plug-in to my confluence instance. But I'm unable to access netwrok folder. (\\ipaddress\webdav).

It said no such folder.

Hesh

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Heiko Franssen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 11, 2013

Thanks, Christian, you solved my problem finally after I had spent hours w/o success to find out, why it was not possible to access the content via WebDav.

It works like a charme now.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2013

I wa having the same issue getting \\server\webdav to work. Instead I tried mounting the below as a drive letter and it seems to work.

\\<server>\DavWWWRoot\plugins\servlet\confluence\default

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

Hey check those troubleshooting hints:

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/WBDV/WebDAV+Client+Setup

I've been doing the same just yesterday in a Win 7 environment. Changed the registry setting, did a reboot and added sth. like the line below as the address of a network drive! ( \\host\webdav wouldn't work, neither did adding the line below as a network folder.

http://my.confluence.server/plugins/servlet/confluence/default/Global/

Cheers Christian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events