Unable to modify Jira tickets from Team Calendar after a Confluence/Jira update

Nicolas July 6, 2018

Hi,

I upgraded Jira and Conluence from version 7.2.1 and 5.10 to the latest versions (Jira-core-7.10.2 for Jira and Confluence6.10) for confluence. They run on a linux64 (ubuntu).

Both work well, I have resolved every issue the Health checkup raised and updated the application links between Confluence and Jira to use OAuth. I also updated all the plugins, and I have team calendar version 6.0.16.

I mainly used team calendar to change the jira start/end planning dates. I'm now unable to do that, I have an untyped error with a stack strace appearing instead.

Any idea of what could cause this?

Thanks

Picture :

https://i.imgur.com/Kzntm7O.png

Stack Trace :

Une/des erreur(s) a/ont eu lieu.

• java.lang.NullPointerException at com.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.model.LocalizedSubCalendarEvent.<init>(LocalizedSubCalendarEvent.java:80) at com.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.model.LocalizedSubCalendarEvent.<init>(LocalizedSubCalendarEvent.java:47) at com.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.rest.resources.EventResource.updateEvent(EventResource.java:259) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2654.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$ResponseOutInvoker$1.invoke(DispatchProviderHelper.java:192) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$1.intercept(DispatchProviderHelper.java:83) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DefaultMethodInvocation.invoke(DefaultMethodInvocation.java:53) at com.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.rest.Interceptors.TeamCalResourceLoggingInterceptor.intercept(TeamCalResourceLoggingInterceptor.java:21) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DefaultMethodInvocation.invoke(DefaultMethodInvocation.java:53) at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.transaction.TransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(TransactionInterceptor.java:27) at com.atlassian.sal.core.transaction.HostContextTransactionTemplate$1.doInTransaction(HostContextTransactionTemplate.java:21) at com.atlassian.sal.spring.component.SpringHostContextAccessor$1.doInTransaction(SpringHostContextAccessor.java:71)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nicolas July 10, 2018

Came back to Team Calendar 5.3.20, it worked.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events