Unable to install apps

Francesco Pessolano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 2, 2023

We have created a new free Confluence and Jira account and are trying to install Glify and Draw.io, btu always get an error message - try later.

The payment information is there (even if not needed as it is a free plan). 

What could the issue be?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2023

Hi @Francesco Pessolano ! Unfortunately, there is an active Atlassian incident that's making it hard to sign up and install new apps.

You can monitor the incident here: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/

Francesco Pessolano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 2, 2023

Thanks!

0 votes
Lena Schmidt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 8, 2023

I have a similar problem, I am a Confluence Administrator (Free Plan) and want to install an app. However I can only request the app, and in the Manage requests section it always says "We ran into a little trouble. It might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit." Can anyone help here?

Manage app requests Confluence.PNG

0 votes
Mahesh Bhosle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 21, 2023

I am also facing the same issue, however, it is happening for a particular app: Refined for Confluence CloudScreenshot 2023-08-22 094645.png

Can anyone help me with this?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events