Unable to create a page in Confluence OnDemand

In my top header on the left all I get is our logo (to return to our confluence homepage) and a Browse dropdown.. I do not have the Create button in the header menu.. and so I can't Add a Child page.

I've seen this guide https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Creating+Content

Perhaps this is related to the recent Confluence update.. I'm not that happy as this is such a basic feature of Confluence..

4 answers

1 accepted

it wasn't permissions (I'm the admin) it turned out it was a glitch Atlassian's side, and after contacting them they resolved it..

0 vote

Could you check that you have the right permissions? Permission to create anything in one space should be enough to get the button to appear.

I have the same issue with the Ondemand version of confluence we are using. How did you contact Atlassian, do you have an email address?

Hi Richard, I created a bug from here https://support.atlassian.com/customer/home

Hopefully they can resolve it for you soon.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for creating the ticket, but it turns out that as a new user to the system I was not aware on how to create child pages, which I now know. So the bug support ticket is no longer needed.

Thanks,

Richard

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

66 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you