Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to backup due to low space error?

Deleted user March 21, 2023

When I'm trying to export a backup, the process fails and displays the following error:

Can someone kindly assist?

I'm on a free plan so unable to contact Atlassian support as the error instructs to.

Export error

/opt/micros/data/ExportRunnerImpl-DBIEtoAOXML16180073257382818543: No space left on device
But dont worry, well fix it for you!
You just need to contact Atlassian support and paste in this error message, timestamp and your instance details.
Timestamp: 2023-03-21T05:54:35.220436144

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2023

Hello @[deleted] 

By your error description, it seems you were hitting the bug Confluence site exports are failing with storage error .

However, the fix has just been rolled out to all of our customers 2 days ago.

That said, if you try generating the backup right now, do you still get this error today?

If yes, I'll be opening a ticket on your behalf, so we are able to check things further with you, as well access your site to check a few things on the export.

Kindest Regards,
Jessica

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2023

Hi @[deleted] and welcome to the community,

I know it's a long shot but based on this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-67837, which is relevant to your case (but then again not really), try to visit the backup page later on, and see if the download file has been generated.

Deleted user March 21, 2023

Hey @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

Thanks for your reply.

Knowing the service is running on cloud, I've been waiting and retrying this for almost 2 days now. Yet it is giving same error.

Guess I should wait until it fixes itself someday soon.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2023

Not likely... I'll try to escalate this post to someone from Atlassian. Just be patient. Someone will reply to this thread.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events