Unable to access all my confluence pages from starting

Mayank Dhingra May 12, 2022

Suddenly, all of a sudden, I am unable to access all the pages in the confluence account so all the PRD documents created earlier can't access them.

Getting an error message that

Editing is restricted for this content. Only some people can edit this. If you think you should be one of them, request access from the author.
confluence issue.png

3 answers

0 votes
Samuel Araiza March 28, 2023

Our company is experiencing this. When drafting our restrospectives we like to copy + paste the share link so that people can collaboratively fill out the Thank Yous and we're all just getting this page now even there are no restrictions set on the page. This feels like a bug. 

0 votes
Jake May 19, 2022

We experienced the same problem this week and attributed it to a bug on Confluence's side.

Two team members came to the same solution independently:

Modify the confluence URL in the browser's address bar to remove the end-part of it.  

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2022

I can't see exactly what happened here. What I would suggest is talk to the administrator and see if they can correct the permissions.

Mayank Dhingra May 12, 2022

I have checked with the Administrator and they said all the permissions are the same, there are no changes in that.

Even though the Administrator is also not able to access those documents which have been created by my user.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events