cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPM says plugins are up to date, they're not

Thomas Vlerick
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2011

Hi,

I did an upgrade of our confluence (3.5.9 on test environment) and wanted to update the plugins. But the UPM says that all the plugins are already up to date. But they're not. For example, ThemeBuilder was still 4.0.4 and not 4.2.2, UPM it self was also an out dated version. Still, the 'Upgrade' tab is empty.

However, if I check the 'Install' tab, the UPM is able to get a list of plugins from https://plugins.atlassian.com/.

So, the UPM can reach internet, nothing appears in the log files, but Upgrade list is empty.

Any idea?

Regards, Thomas

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Vlerick
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2011

Never mind, for some unknown reason it works again after several restarts of Confluence :).

Edit: but not for all the plugins. I did some random checks and I found at least two plugins that are not up to date.

0 votes
BenW
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2012

UPM will only display updates that are compatible with your current product version. It is very possibly that even though there were new plugin versions on the Plugin Exchange, that those new versions were not marked as being compatible with your Confluence version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events