Trying to save a Confluence page in Firefox, the save button gets covered by a bubble popup that says "Save your page (Ctrl+"s")

Sho Kikuchi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 17, 2014

Trying to save a Confluence page in Firefox, the save button gets covered by a bubble popup that says "Save your page (Ctrl+"s") Its super annoying since it blocks me from actually saving the page. Anyone know how to get rid of the bubble? In Chrome, the bubble appears but doesn't block the Save button.

4 answers

0 votes
Andrei Moseev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 16, 2016

The links above refer to a bug of a server version while I suffer at the cloud Confluence.

It is not blocking yet quite annoying.

Is there a known workaround?

UPD: Seems like I've found a workaround - switch from English (US) to English (UK)

0 votes
Will September 23, 2016

I've been looking into this issue for one of our users. Best I can tell, confluence has two different tool-tip messages for some reason. Both say "Save your page" but one includes the word 'Type' and some apostrophes.  The slightly longer message causes it to wrap inside the tool-tip making the tool-tip  cover the save button. It baffles me why there would be a need for two different messages, and I can't figure out what causes the longer one to be triggered.

Shorter:

save_your_page.png

Longer:

save_your_page_type.png

0 votes
R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2014

Are you able to save the page by pressing Ctrl+S? I've had the same issue, so I just use the shortcut keys since I haven't been able to remove the bubble either.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events