'Transaltion for Confluence Cloud' bug for one user

Paulina Pilch May 23, 2023

I use a translation plug-in (Translation for Confluence Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221754/translator-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview). In the plugin's settings, translations can be created by users in the confluence-users group, which is everyone. Any of the logged in users can create translations without problems, however I have only one person who has an error in page source when trying to create a translated page. She is, of course, in this group.

The content of the error:

InternalServerError: Failed to copy source page.
    at /home/veniture/translation/controllers/apiController.js:363:21
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)

How to solve this problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2023

Good day Paulina,

An opportunity to get a faster and more specialized answer can be by contacting Caelor directly. May I suggest opening a support ticket in their portal?

All the best!

Rodrigo

Hello Rodrigo,

Thanks for the answer.

After more testing, it turned out that the problem is not the plugin, but Confluence. This user, despite administrative rights in some spaces, cannot add new pages at all (even in her private space). She also belongs, as I mentioned, to the confluence-users group, and they are given access to create pages in each space. The said user can edit existing pages, change the permissions and settings of the space (in which she has administrative rights) or view other users' profiles, so there is no guest profile. I have tested all the possibilities and have no idea how to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Paulina

Like Rodrigo likes this

@Rodrigo can you help me? Where should I set up a ticket requesting a solution to my problem?

Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2023

Hello Paulina, 

Thanks for the info! My apologies as I'm no expert on user permissions and thus unable to help.

Here is a link to contact Atlassian Support directly, who are super friendly and have a trained eye that could immediately solve the issue.

Hope this helps!

With friendly regards
Rodrigo

Like Paulina Pilch likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS