Title hides breadcrumb when i press the space button in some pages

Stonebranch Admin November 25, 2019

title hides breadcrumb when i press the space button in some pages.

when i hit again or scroll down and up, 'issue' is corrected.

v7.0.3 
any ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user December 10, 2019

Not the space button on the keyboard.

Space in the Confluence UI in left upper corner

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2019

Thank you Marios.

I understand now that you mean the Spaces menu option in the top left-hand corner. I believe a screenshot would have been helpful here. This is the behavior you're experiencing, is that right? 

CleanShot 2019-12-10 at 13.49.36.png

This appears to be an issue related to customization or an add-on. You can try clearing all customizations from Confluence to see if this resolves your issue. Otherwise, I would recommend enabling safe mode, which will disable any add-ons and help you to determine if that is the cause of your issue.

Regards,

Shannon

Deleted user December 10, 2019

yes. thats the issue

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2019

Marios,

Thank you for confirming. Were you able to resolve it with my suggestions?

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
December 9, 2019

Hello Leon,

Thank you for contacting us about this. 

Would you be able to show us an example of the behavior you are experiencing? Is there any pattern you're noticing with the pages where this occurs vs where it does not?

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
December 10, 2019

Marios,

Thank you for sharing.

When you refer to the space button can you let me know if you are referring to the key on your keyboard, or something in the Confluence UI? When you press the space key on your keyboard, it should cause the page to scroll in your browser. This is the expected behavior.

When I visit those links, I don't experience any difference in behavior. This is both when viewing the pages, and when clicking the space key on my keyboard, which only causes the pages to scroll down.

If you are encountering any alternate behavior,  can you please send me a screenshot of how that looks to you?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events