Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a problem with @mention functionality in the cloud confluence

Nikolay Gladkov May 20, 2022

Hi, there!

We are using the cloud confluence. I am trying to use the "mention" functionality, but a mentioned person doesn't receive any notifications in the email box. We are small group, and each of us uses a different mail system (different platform as gmail; yandex etc...).
What is not right in my confluence setup? 

Thx a lot for your support

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

@Nikolay Gladkov On cloud this is delivered functionality.  Do the users you are trying to mention have permission to access Confluence and the space you are mentioning them in?  Was it working before and stopped working?  

Nikolay Gladkov May 20, 2022

Thx Brant for response.  They have an access into Confluence space, except an admin privileges of course. It is never worked since a moment of space creation. We just started to use  the cloud instance.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

@Nikolay Gladkov since you are on a free site I will escalate this issue and see if someone at Atlassian can take a look at your Confluence site.

Like Nikolay Gladkov likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2022

Hi @Nikolay Gladkov

I raised a request in the support portal on your behalf. Check your email for the ticket!

Thanks to @Brant Schroeder for escalating this question to Atlassian support.

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Like Nikolay Gladkov likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders