The same code is not working in all related pages

Gohil Jay December 20, 2021

I managed to make a query that does data extractions and date formatting, the query works in few pages, but it shows error in the same sort of other pages.

Ideally in this case, the same query should work on all pages without making any kind of change. 

Thanks and appreciate your taking time to help to answer this problem.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

@Gohil Jay Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Can you share some screenshots of the error and the query?

Gohil Jay December 22, 2021

Hi Brant, 
here is the code and error pic. :)

SELECT T1.'overview',T1.'Status',T1.'ECU', T1.'Checked',

CASE

WHEN T1.'ECU'

THEN SUBSTR(T1.'ECU',1,11)    

END AS 'ECU',

case

WHEN T1.'Checked'

THEN SUBSTR(T1.'Checked',1,11)            

END AS 'Checked'

FROM T1

image001.png

This is an error msg that appears in some pages, (where the working data is also same)

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2021

@Gohil Jay 

So the data is identical on both pages but it fails on one and not the other?  From the error it seems like the data is missing or what you are passing is not recognized as a string.

Gohil Jay December 28, 2021

I tried to make some changes but it fails again and again and always shows the above-given error. 
Also, I checked the data from the data table and there everything is fine. (Since query takes only initial 11 letters.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events