I created a link in one of my pages to reach another page from here. However, on publishing it and testing, the link is taking me to altogether a different page and not to the one i had connected it to.
Hello @Pushpa Lakkala ! Great to have you here in our community.
As I understand, you create a link pointing to a Confluence page but the link ends up redirecting to the wrong page after the page is published.
With this in mind, please allow me to ask you a few questions:
- What where the steps used to create this link?
- Did you copy the link from somewhere?
- Did you hand-type the link?
- Is the “another page” you mentioned another Confluence page or a different page from somewhere else on the internet?
- Did you get the link to the page via share button?
The last question is important because there is a bug related to the Share Button and wrong links:
Let us hear from you!
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events