The last daily update we recieved is of 24.07.2019. What is wrong/changed?

Marcel Stolmeijer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 7, 2019

The last daily update we recieved is of 24.07.2019.

In the attachment you can see that 'Subscribe to daily updates' is marked.

What is changed?

conf.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2019

Hello @Marcel Stolmeijer and @Virgil

I have discovered that this is now reported as a bug below:

Please click This affects my team and you'll be automatically enrolled to receive updates on this issue in the future.

Best regards,

Shannon

Virgil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 14, 2019

Hello Shannon, thank you for that bug Ticket. Interestingly, the daily updates are coming again since yesterday ;-).

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2019

That's great, Virgil! Thank you for confirming. I love when things work out like that. :) 

Take care, and have a pleasant rest of your week.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
August 8, 2019

Hello Marcel,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

I don't know how active your site is, but what could happen is that there hasn't been enough activity for the email to be triggered. I don't have the exact number on that, but I do know there's a feature request for this to be configurable by administrators:

I would recommend reaching out to the Support Team if you are using Cloud Confluence. They will be able to check your logs and confirm with you the reason for the lack of update emails.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Virgil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 12, 2019

Hi Shannon,

we have the exact same problem - no daily updates since 24.07.2019. Activity level is more or less the same as before.

Regard,

Virgil

Fru Asanga September 20, 2019

Hello @Shannon S , 

I looked at the ticket and it's resolved. But was unable to get what the fix to this issue was. Can you advise on this. 

Regards, 

Rene.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 20, 2019

Hello Fru,

This was an issue on the Cloud end, and a fix was rolled out on the server to correct it.

If you're encountering it now, there must be another issue causing it. For that reason, you can raise a ticket with our Support Team and they'll be able to have a look at your site's logs and determine why your updates aren't going out.

Let me know if you have any trouble with that!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events