My team and I are having problems with a confluence page. The different versions are not showing modifications made since the 05/02/2020. Each document/version appears the same as the original document. Has anyone experienced anything similar?
Hello @Niamh Dolan!
As I understand, all previous versions of a specific page look like the current version. By reading your description, I believe that this was the workflow before you noticed this issue:
- A page was created
- Versions of it were created
- At some point, the current version is the only one that is reflected in the page history
- Any new edit to the page is reflected into previous historical versions
I tried to replicate this specific behavior but was ultimately unable to. I would like to understand a few points, here we go:
- Is this behavior present in other pages?
- Are pages exactly the same as the current one or is there no difference when comparing versions?
- What happens if you copy this page into another space or parent page and add changes to the copied version?
Let us hear from you! Looking forward to your reply.
Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events