cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • The current Team Calendars isn't valid for use Team Calendars Plugin's license type (COMMERCIAL) is not the same as Confluence's license type (null)

The current Team Calendars isn't valid for use Team Calendars Plugin's license type (COMMERCIAL) is not the same as Confluence's license type (null)

Chris Freeman October 1, 2012

I am getting the following error on my confluence setup over the weekend.

The current Team Calendars isn't valid for use

Team Calendars Plugin's license type (COMMERCIAL) is not the same as Confluence's license type (null)

OrganisationOptiver Pty Limited

Date Purchased15 August 2012 00:00:00 EST

License TypeCOMMERCIAL

Licensed Users 500

License Expiration

Support expiration15 August 2013 00:00:00 EST

Support Entitlement NumberSEN-2341883

This is causing the system to give an OOPS error for any page with and embedded team calendar.

2 answers

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

Hi Joshua,

I believe that you're pasting Team Calendars license in the wrong place, try to go to Browse > Confluence Admin > Plugins and try to find the Team Calendars and insert there.

To make that you have the right license, you may have to go href="http://my.atlassian.com%20">http://my.atlassian.com to get the TC license.

I hope this helps

Cheers,

WZ

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2012

Hi, what Confluence license are you currently using? The number of users and license type must match between your Team Calendars license and your Confluence license.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events