• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • The current Team Calendars isn't valid for use Team Calendars Plugin's license type (COMMERCIAL) is not the same as Confluence's license type (null)

The current Team Calendars isn't valid for use Team Calendars Plugin's license type (COMMERCIAL) is not the same as Confluence's license type (null)

I am getting the following error on my confluence setup over the weekend.

The current Team Calendars isn't valid for use

Team Calendars Plugin's license type (COMMERCIAL) is not the same as Confluence's license type (null)

OrganisationOptiver Pty Limited

Date Purchased15 August 2012 00:00:00 EST

License TypeCOMMERCIAL

Licensed Users 500

License Expiration

Support expiration15 August 2013 00:00:00 EST

Support Entitlement NumberSEN-2341883

This is causing the system to give an OOPS error for any page with and embedded team calendar.

2 answers

Hi, what Confluence license are you currently using? The number of users and license type must match between your Team Calendars license and your Confluence license.

Hi Joshua,

I believe that you're pasting Team Calendars license in the wrong place, try to go to Browse > Confluence Admin > Plugins and try to find the Team Calendars and insert there.

To make that you have the right license, you may have to go href="http://my.atlassian.com%20">http://my.atlassian.com to get the TC license.

I hope this helps

Cheers,

WZ

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

262 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you