Tfs documents to Confluence

Pradeesh November 17, 2015

Hello All,

I have almost 100 +  folders and 1000 + documents in TFS Documents, How to Move these documents to confluence. I tried by Mapping Network drive ( WebDAV ) , and provided the URL, but it is not working.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Pradeesh November 19, 2015

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your reply. In our organization, our confluence system is HTTPS.  so WebDAV is disabled. What other feasible way to move.

Mario Günter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2015

Hi Pradeesh, we're using Confluence in HTTPS, too - and WebDAV works just fine. Maybe you have to add your confluence url to trusted sites of your Internet Explorer? Cheers, Mario

Pradeesh November 19, 2015

Hi Mario, Thanks for your reply. It seems the configuration / setup are different in our organization that makes the WebDAV not to work. Is there any other way to view the confluence in windows explorer, so that I can copy / paste N number of files in one time.

0 votes
Mario Günter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2015

Hi Pradeesh, 

WebDAV should just work fine. You could try do disable strict pathchecking:  

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-a-webdav-client-for-confluence-148044.html#ConfiguringaWebDAVclientforConfluence-disablestrictpathchecking

and be sure you have enabled WebDAV at your system-plugins (dropdown):

enabled_webdav.png

Hope this helps.

Cheers, 
Mario 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events